Terms and Conditions - Fashion-london.cz
1) GENERAL PROVISIONS
The customer confirms that trading conditions for the supply of goods declared by the seller moda-london.cz .
Relations between the buyer and seller are subject to these terms and conditions, which are also binding for both parties. The seller is the operator of the online store moda-london.cz (macahel), based in Havirov-Bludovice, Těšínská 537/4 , ID: 73,899,089th contact information, see the section ,, contacts'.
2) ORDERING OF GOODS AND SERVICES
We offer you the opportunity to purchase directly from your home where you can buy nonstop. You can easily and conveniently using e-shop, or e-mail. The contract is only the goods specified in the purchase contract - order. We are committed to our customers we will only deliver goods in perfect condition and in accordance with the specifications or features usual for the type of goods conforming to set standards, rules and regulations applicable in the Czech Republic. The condition for the fulfillment of our electronic order is to fill all the required data, listed in the order form. The order is also a sales contract, when the purchase agreement is the delivery of goods. The contract of sale requires a formal confirmation by the seller.
3) ORDER CONFIRMATION
The order is accepted within 24 hours, we will send you an order confirmation e-mail to send you also be informed by e-mail. In case of doubt, we will contact you.
4) CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Every order you cancel later than the day after it is sent to a phone or e-mail, without giving any reason. Just give your name, e-mail and description of ordered goods or services.
5) awaiting PRODUCTS
The customer is obliged to accept the goods ordered from the deliverer, or within 14 days at the post office, if it does not reach the post at their address. In the event that the goods are returned to the supplier, the supplier will inform its customers. He is obliged to pay the cost of new redelivery (99 CZK). Failure to do so will his address sent an invoice to cover the costs of transportation and the order will be canceled. In case the customer does not pay the invoice associated with transport costs, the entire matter has been referred to our legal counsel.
6) packaging and postage ordered goods we will send you Czech and mail it to:
a. COD - 120, - (cash payment on delivery)
b. advance payment on account - 80 - (transfer: 2800396399/2010, as variable symbol use your order number)
c. Personal consumption (after consultation with the term, you can pick up the goods at our shop at Těšínská 537/4, 736 01 Havířov-Bludovice) d. PPL advance payment on account - 140 - (delivery within 2 days of Expedition)
e. When ordering over 1000 CZK FREE postage (ONLY advance payment on account)
7) DELIVERY TIME 1. Goods are in stock ready for immediate dispatch. PPL second delivery period from the date of dispatch within 2 days.
8) EXCHANGE OF GOODS If necessary, you unused and undamaged goods barter for other species. Goods delivery by parcel (not COD) to our address. The costs associated with changing borne in full by the purchaser.
9) WARRANTY AND Any complaints we will process an individual agreement with you and in accordance with applicable law. The buyer is required goods at the delivery time to detect any defect or damage. Any defects, the buyer must immediately inform us about. For damages caused by the carrier responsibility. All goods are covered by warranty for 24 months, unless otherwise stated. The warranty covers only manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover:
a) defects resulting from normal use
b) misuse of the product c) improper storage Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase, without giving any reasons. How to claim:
1) Tell us about the complaint by e-mail or in writing
2) goods sent by registered parcel (not COD) to our address Radim Karkoška, Těšínská 537/4, 736 01 Havířov-Bludovice
3) Describe the reason complaint, your address
4) proof of purchase of the claimed goods in our store Your complaint will be filled as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after its establishment, ie receipt of goods our company. Laws and regulations: - Act. no. 455/1991 Coll., on business - Act. no. 101/2000 Coll. Data Protection